Conference Travel Funding
At the heart of the academic experience is original scholarship, broadening not only the student's personal understanding but expanding the knowledge for the wider human community. Financial support is available to students who will be presenting their work at conferences, exhibitions, and performances.
Students may apply for up to $300 to support their attendance a conference to present the results of their research, scholarship, or creative activity.
The Student Scholarly Initiatives Committee is now fielding applications for student travel.
1) Please read our policies for student travel first. They are located here.
2) Applications for travel funding where a single student will present a project are located here.
Applications for presentations where a multiple student authors will present the same project are located here.
3) Also, please email buonaccorsi [at] juniata [dot] edu after completing the application to let us know it has been filled out.
Financial support up to $300 is available to students who will be performing original scholarly research.
1) Please read our detailed policies first. They are located here.
2) The application for student research funding is here. You'll need to download it.
3) Please attach the application in an email to buonaccorsi [at] juniata [dot] edu after completing the application to let us know it has been filled out.