Records and Registration Assistant
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY! Juniata College invites applications for our Records and Registration Assistant. Qualified applicant will maintain and update the Academic Records and Registration modules in Ellucian Colleague.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Process the data entry of all aspects of student academic records and course scheduling, including but not limited to transfer credits, the master schedule of courses, student registration, withdrawals and hiatuses, final grading.
2) Run reports that will verify the accuracy of all data entry, including the data entry performed by other offices that affects student academic records.
3) Submit enrollment verification reports to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC).
4) Liaise with NSC to resolve transcript production issues as needed.
5) Answer phones and receive visitors.
6) Assist the Registrar and Assistant Registrar as needed.
7) Perform related duties as assigned.
1) This position works with considerable autonomy within the boundaries of academic policies and procedures as established by Juniata faculty and administration and in compliance with FERPA guidelines.
2) Must have a proven ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with diverse individuals and groups.
3) Provides guidance and advice to student workers.
1) Knowledge and abilities normally acquired through at least a high school diploma.
2) Five years of office experience, three of which should be in an administrative support capacity.
3) Experience with Ellucian Colleague and Entrinsik Informer is strongly preferred.
4) Working knowledge of current Juniata College academic policies and procedures is strongly preferred.
5) Demonstrated competency with office information systems such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
This job description may be revised as needed in response to changing needs of the Juniata College community.
Juniata College takes positive steps to enhance the ethnic and gender diversity in both its campus and curriculum. The College takes these steps not only for legal obligations, but because it fully believes that such actions are basic to human dignity.
It is the policy of Juniata College to conduct background checks. To apply for this position, please complete our online application: