November is the month when eligible employees can make changes to their benefits.
Any changes made during this time become effective January 1, 2018. All employees wishing to add or drop coverage, or continue in Flexible Spending Accounts or the Health Plan Waiver Incentive, must complete election or waiver by November 30, 2017.
Online Flexible Spending Enrollment is available again this year. Please note that the annual maximum for health FSAs increases to $2,650 for 2018.
Human Resources will be holding open enrollment meetings. Please watch the Employee Announcements for dates, and join us for an annual update on our health plan, review of changes for 2018, and an opportunity to fill out forms with assistance. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Summary of Changes 1/1/18
- Plan Design 1/17 vs 1/18
- Aetna Information
- Health Plan Rates FY2016
- Health Plan Rates FY2017
- Health Plan Rates FY2018
- 2017 Health Insurance Marketplace Notice
- 2018 Health Insurance Marketplace Notice
- 2017 Health Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverages
- 2018 Health Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverages
- 2017 Drug Formulary
- 2018 Drug Formulary
- On-line Formulary Search
- Women's Preventive Services
- Preventive Care
- Ameriflex Online FSA Enrollment Instructions
- Ameriflex Online FSA Enrollment Tutorial
- Link to Ameriflex Enrollment Login
- Link to My Ameriflex
- Ameriflex Portal Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions - Flex Rollover Feature
- 2018 Flexible Spending Account Enrollment Form
- 2018 Health Plan Waiver
- Section 125
- Principal Dental Enrollment Form
- Hartford Life Insurance Enrollment Form
- Colonial Open Enrollment
- Colonial Rates and Information
- Broker's National Change/Waiver Form