November is the month when eligible employees can make changes to their benefits.
Any changes made during this time become effective January 1, 2017. All employees wishing to add or drop coverage, or continue in Flexible Spending Accounts or the Health Plan Waiver Incentive, must complete election or waiver forms by November 30, 2016.
Online Flexible Spending Enrollment is available again this year. Please note that the annual maximum for health FSAs remains $2,600 for 2017.
Human Resources will be holding Benefits Update meetings. Please watch the Employee Announcements for dates, and join us for an annual update on our health plan and an opportunity to fill out forms with assistance. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Aetna Information
- Aetna Plan Design eff. 1/1/17
- Summary of Changes 2017
- Health Plan Rates FY2016
- Health Plan Rates FY2017
- Health Plan Rates FY2018
- 2015 Annual Notices Newsletter
- 2016 Health Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage - PPO
- 2016 Health Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage - Out of Network
- 2017 Drug Formulary
- On-line Formulary Search
- Women's Preventive Services
- Preventive Care
- Ameriflex Online FSA Enrollment Instructions
- Ameriflex Online FSA Enrollment Tutorial
- Link to Ameriflex Enrollment Login
- Link to My Ameriflex
- Ameriflex Portal Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions - Flex Rollover Feature
- 2017 Flexible Spending Account Enrollment Form
- 2017 Health Plan Waiver
- 2016 HRA Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Section 125
- Principal Dental Enrollment Form
- Hartford Life Insurance Enrollment Form
- Colonial Open Enrollment
- Colonial Rates and Information
- Broker's National Change/Waiver Form