November is the month when eligible employees can make changes to their benefits.
Any changes made during this time become effective January 1, 2019. All employees wishing to add or drop coverage, or continue in Flexible Spending Accounts or the Health Plan Waiver Incentive, must complete election or waiver by November 30, 2018.
Online Flexible Spending Enrollment is available again this year. Please note that the annual maximum for health FSAs remains $2,700 for 2019.
Human Resources will be holding open enrollment meetings. Please watch the Employee Announcements for dates, and join us for an annual update on our health plan, review of changes for 2019, and an opportunity to fill out forms with assistance. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please note - As of January 1, 2019, spouses and domestic partners are no longer eligible for the active employee medical plan.
Spouses or domestic partners who do not have access to other medical coverage may petition for an exception to the rule by completing the Spouse Insurance Certification form, which must be returned to Human Resources no later than November 30, 2018. If form is not completed and returned by November 30, 2018, coverage will end December 31, 2018.
- Highmark Plan Design
- Highmark Provider Network (Select Plan Name BCBS PPO)
- Highmark Drug Formulary (Select Comprehensive Incentive Formulary)
- $3 Generics
- Highmark Formulary Information
- Highmark Mail Order Drugs
- Highmark Mail Order Form
- Highmark Website Tools
- In/Out Facilities as of 6/30/19
- Transition Team for Continuity of Care
- Highmark Telemedicine
- Highmark Preventative Care
- Highmark Member Discount
- Highmark Enrollment Form
- Highmark Share Care
- Highmark Coaching
- Highmark Navigator Registration Instructions
- Highmark Navigator
- Highmark Care while Overseas
- Health Plan Rates FY2018 - remain in place throughout FY2019
- Summary of Changes for 2019
- 2018 Health Insurance Marketplace Notice
- 2018 Health Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverages
- Ameriflex Online FSA Enrollment Instructions Group ID AMFJUNIAT
- Ameriflex Online FSA Enrollment Tutorial
- Link to Ameriflex Enrollment Login
- Link to My Ameriflex
- Ameriflex Portal Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions - Flex Rollover Feature
- 2019 Flexible Spending Account Enrollment Form
- 2019 Health Plan Waiver
- Section 125
- Principal Dental Enrollment Form
- Hartford Life Insurance Enrollment Form
- Colonial Open Enrollment
- Colonial Rates and Information
- Broker's National Change/Waiver Form