Emergency Service Requests
- If you have an emergency service request to submit during regular office hours (8am-4:30pm, M-F), please call the Service Response Center at (814) 641-3391. For after hours emergencies, please call (814)641-3394.
- What is considered an emergency? An emergency could be a power outage, water coming through the ceiling, water backing up out of a floor drain, no heat in the building, etc.
How do I submit a service request?
When you have a service request that you would like to submit, please use the online Service Requester. When submitting your service request, please make sure to provide the most specific location available, as well as a thorough description of the service requested.
How do I get started?
If you have not signed up for the online Service Requester, please click on the “Click Here” and then follow the instructions listed below:
- Specify "I am not a member of the Maintenance Connection." and click the OK button.
- When prompted for a connection key, enter "juniata" and click the OK button.
- Once you finish the sign-up process, you will receive an email stating that approval is required.
- You will receive an email when your new account is approved. You can then begin submitting maintenance requests electronically.
All You Ever Wanted to Know About Your Service Request
- Once you submit your service request, you will be notified via email that the Service Response Center has received your request and you will be provided the work order number and tentative target completion date. Please note that the target completion date is a default two week out date that, based on priorities, may be adjusted once the Service Response staff process your work order.
- After the Service Response staff review your request, it will be processed and scheduled, and if there are any questions regarding your service request, you will be contacted directly.
- From the time that your service request has been received through the time that your service request has been completed, you can check on the status, assignment and assigned date, target completion date and outcome at any point through the online Service Requester.
- Some key descriptors include: The outcome is where you will be notified of any delays, as well as what was actually done to resolve your service request. The target completion date is the date that the service request should be completed by, but not necessarily the date that the work will occur on – that would be the assigned date. Please note that the assigned date, even if it is the only assignment you see, may not always be the day that the request is completed because some jobs require follow up and this is not always known in advance.
- When your service request has been completed, you will be notified via email that the work order addressing your service request has been completed and asking you to fill out our Customer Satisfaction Survey located in the online Service Requester. Your feedback is a valuable resource that allows us to continually evaluate and improve the services we provide so please take the time to fill out the Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Submit a Service Request
What if I have questions during the process?
If you have questions regarding your service request that have not been adequately addressed by the online Service Requester, please call us at (814)641-3391.
Can students submit service requests?
Students are encouraged to submit work orders through their RDs and RAs and therefore will not need access to Maintenance Connection.