1. All efforts were made to space out the schedule as much as possible based on courses and their times.
2. In the table below, the left most column lists course meeting times. To find your final exam time, locate the first meeting day/time of your class in the left column and use the final exam date/time in the right column. The final exam is usually in the same room as the class.
3. For class times not listed, use the nearest time available. If in doubt, ask your instructor.
4. Common Exams are offered for some courses with multiple sections and are listed below. Locations for Common Exams may differ from their regular classroom.
5. A student may make arrangements with an instructor to change the time for an exam if scheduled for three consecutive exam periods in one day (this means you have an 8-11, 1-4 and 6-9 on the same day) or if you have a Common Exam conflict.
6. You should plan your end of the semester travel with this schedule in mind.
|FOR COURSES WHOSE FIRST CLASS MEETING IS SCHEDULED FOR:||THE FINAL EXAM WILL BE:|
Monday at 8:00 am
|Thursday, May 4, 1:00 - 4:00 pm|
|Monday at 9:00 am||Tuesday, May 9, 8:00 - 11:00 am|
|Monday at 10:00 am||Thursday, May 4, 8:00 - 11:00 am|
|Monday at 11:00 am||Friday, May 5, 1:00 - 4:00 pm|
|Monday at 12:00 pm||Monday, May 8, 8:00 - 11:00 am|
|Monday at 1:00 pm||Saturday, May 6, 8:00 - 11:00 am|
|Monday at 2:00 pm||Tuesday, May 9, 1:00 - 4:00 pm|
|Monday at 3:00 pm||Saturday, May 6, 1:00 - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday at 9:00 am||Thursday, May 4, 6:00 - 9:00 pm|
|Tuesday at 10:30 am||Friday, May 5, 6:00 - 9:00 pm|
|Tuesday at 1:00 pm||Monday, May 8, 1:00 - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday at 2:30 pm||Friday, May 5, 8:00 - 11:00 am|
Saturday, May 6, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
|PC-201 General Physics II||VLB-1098|
|PC-211 Environmental Physics||VLB-1098|
|MA-130 Calculus I (J. Escuadro sec 02 & 04 only!)||TBD|
|MA-230 Calculus II||TBD|
Sunday, May 7, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
|CH-342 Integrated Chemistry: Biochemistry||TBD|
|SP-120 Spanish II||TBD|
|SP-210 Spanish III||TBD|
Monday, May 8, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
|CH-144 Integrated Chemistry Principles II||VLB-1098|
Tuesday, May 9, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
|SO-101 Introduction to Sociology (sec. 01 & 02)||VLB-1098|