How do I register for an internship?
The internship form is available in Career Services located in Ellis Hall. The completed internship form with all the signatures is then submitted to the registrar two weeks prior to the beginning of the term.
How do I register for a CBE (credit by exam)?
Credit by Exams are used when there is an overlap of two courses registered in a term, or if the course is not regularly offered but is a catalog course. Students may connect to the CBE form listed on the registrar's website under student forms or pick up the form in the registrar's office. This form requires the signatures of the instructor of the course, and of both advisors. Submit the form to the Registrar's Office. This form is due two weeks before the term begins.
How do I register for an Independent Study?
An Independent Study is a course usually created by either the student or the faculty sponsor. The form is available in the registrar's office or online. It requires the signatures of the student's two advisors, the faculty sponsor, and the Department Chairperson. Submit the form to the Registrar's Office. The form must be turned in two weeks prior to the beginning of the term.
What is a Course Exception Form?
Examples of when this form is used would be: not having the prerequistes, not taking the corequisites, transferred the prerequisite for the course, exception to class level, permission required. The course exception form is on the registrar's website under student forms or available in the registrar's office.
What if I repeat a course?
When a course is repeated where credit was already earned, permission must be obtained from the Registrar to repeat the course. Credit is not granted twice for the course; however, both grades will show on your transcript but only the highest grade will be factored into your final grade point average (CUM). If permitted to repeat the course you must submit the course exception form with the required signatures.
What are the registration dates for drop/add and Fall & Spring registration?
Click on academic calendars to review the registration dates.
Are my advisors signatures required for registration?
Yes, for the drop/add period both advisors must sign the drop/add form. Drop/Add is not an online process, you must submit the form to the registrar's staff during the drop/add period.
NO, for fall and spring registration, with exception of the CBE, Independent Study, Course Exception and Internship forms. Fall and spring registration is done online in webadvisor.
I'm a high school student, how do I register for classes?
You must meet with your high school guidance counselor to complete the paperwork to enroll for a class at Juniata.

Have a question that isn't listed? Ask us!