Shuttle Van Drivers are responsible for the safe, timely and professional transportation of employees, visitors, guests and students to and from various locations. Ranging from 15, 12 and 5 passenger vehicles.
• Able to work well independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to work flexible hours, including mornings, evenings and weekends,
• Greet and welcome passengers in a friendly professional welcoming manner.
• Maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times.
• Maintain operation of vehicle; fuel vehicle as needed.
• Report suspected maintenance issues with vehicle to supervisor at end of shift.
• Observe and abide all Federal and State traffic regulations in the respective states in which operating.
• Observe all safety laws and ensure passengers adhere to all safety laws.
• Assist passengers with placing and securing personal belongings safely in the vehicle.
Drivers must have a clean driving record (no major driving convictions accepted, no minor offenses within 5 years). Must be at least 21 to apply, and have had driver’s license 2 or more years.
Flexibility is a must, we run shuttles 7 days per week, this could be daily, or monthly shuttles, scheduled as needed all hours are on a part-time basis. Successful candidates must complete classroom and behind the wheel training.
It is our policy to conduct background checks and motor vehicle checks.
Juniata College takes positive steps to enhance diversity in both its community and its curriculum. The College commits to this policy not because of legal obligations but because it fully believes that such practices are basic to human dignity.
To apply for this position, please complete our online application: