Thinking about visiting Juniata College? Great! Register to take a tour of campus, meet with admission staff and get to know Juniata.
If you have questions about our visitation options or registering online to visit campus, call Pamela Zilch at (814) 641-3428 or toll-free at (877) 586-4282. However, if an actual visit isn't possible at this time, take a virtual tour.
Summer is a terrific time to take a first look at Juniata! Spend a day with our college community AND learn more about our town. Register for one of these very special visit days to introduce yourself to Juniata College and Huntingdon, Pennsylvania. Register to attend a “FIRST LOOK FRIDAY” today!
Experience Juniata College
9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Take a student-led campus tour
- Hear about the Juniata Experience from our Senior Leadership Team
- Attend an Admission Information Session led by our Vice President for Enrollment
- Enjoy lunch in our dining facility with faculty, students, staff, and administration
- Engage with Faculty in the Natural Sciences, Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
Optional Afternoon Experiences
1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.*
- Our Town: Huntingdon Bus Tour
- Student Experience Roundtable: Actively Engaging our Communities
- Raystown Lake Environmental Field Station Tour* (this event ends at 3:30 p.m.)
To register, click on the dates listed below for the day you'd like to visit. Space is limited, so register now!
Please contact Brittany DeHaven, Assistant Dean of Admission, at 814-641-3757 if you have additional questions.
Get to know Juniata by participating in one of our extensive open houses. When scheduling to attend one of these events, please plan to spend a minimum of 5 hours with us. For event details and to register online, please click on the event of your choice below. Please be mindful that space is limited and registration closes one week before each event.
Registration for fall events will open at the end of August.
October Open House
Monday, October 8, 2018
8:15 a.m. — 2:15 p.m.
• Welcome from our Senior Leadership Team • Observe class • Take a campus tour • Meet with faculty in your primary academic area of interest • Attend admission and financial planning sessions • Participate in a student panel • Experience lunch in our dining facility with Juniata students • Optional activities include meeting with athletic coaches (by appointment), attending a music information session, or touring our off-campus Raystown Lake Environmental Field Station •
Senior Preview Day
Monday, November 12, 2018
8:15 a.m. — 2:15 p.m.
• Event details coming soon! •
November Open House
Saturday, November 17, 2018
9:00 a.m. — 2:15 p.m.
• Opening welcome from our Senior Leadership Team • Take a campus tour • Meet with faculty in your primary academic area of interest • Attend an academic expo and chat with faculty from all of our departments • Attend an admission and financial planning session • Participate in a student panel • Experience lunch in our dining facility with Juniata students • Optional activities include attending an athletic information session, music information session, or touring our off-campus Raystown Lake Environmental Field Station •
If you need more details about our fall events before registering online, please call Brittany DeHaven, Assistant Dean of Admission, at 814-641-3757, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please note, personal visits and admission interviews are not scheduled during enrollment events. However, if you wish to meet personally with your Juniata Admission Counselor, the counseling staff is available until 5:00 p.m. to meet informally with you to answer your specific admission questions.
Juniata welcomes high school seniors and transfer students interested in immersing themselves in the Juniata community. Students will have the opportunity to observe classes, enjoy meals in our dining facilities, stay overnight in one of our residence halls with a Juniata student host, meet with faculty, coaches, club members as well as other members of the Juniata community.
Personal Overnight Visit
Overnight accommodations in a residence hall are provided for one evening on a Sunday or Thursday night between Thursday, September 13 and Sunday, April 28, all meals are complimentary. Overnight visits are arranged by calling our Campus Visit Coordinator, Pam Zilch, at 814-641-3428 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. These visits require a minimum one week notice to ensure adequate time as we plan your personalized experience.
Group Overnight Visits
Experience the overnight visit with other prospective students as you learn from and engage with our community together. Please be mindful that space is limited and registration closes one week before each event, so register today.
- Sunday, October 21- Monday, October 22, 2018
- Sunday, November 11 - Monday, November 12, 2018
- Sunday, March 24 - Monday, March 25, 2019*
- Sunday, April 14 - Monday, April 15, 2019*
*Registration will open in Spring 2019
Juniata is happy to host high school groups interested in seeing our campus and learning more about the enrollment process. Come and take a campus tour and attend an Admission Information Session. We accommodate chaperoned prospective student groups up to 25 in size on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Group information sessions and campus tours are offered on the hour between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. To schedule your visit please contact our Campus Visit Coordinator, Pam Zilch, at (814) 641-3428, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please provide a two week notice so we are adequately staffed to accommodate your visit. For directions and information about our local region, click on the boxes above.
We begin hosting groups wanting to visit Juniata on Tuesday, September 6 through Wednesday, April 19. We are closed during final exams, holidays and breaks.