Do you need to send something somewhere?
We have partnered with eShipGlobal to provide express mail services.
First, is Juniata involved?
No? Juniata is not involved
- >>>example 1: I am sending something to Mom or to a graduate school.
- >>>example 2: I have to send I-515 forms to SEVP.
How do you do it?
Access the secure website eShipNOW.eshipglobal.com.
You'll need to create an account. It will allow you to use a credit card or PayPal.
- Select Document Type
- Select Juniata College
- Select Center for International Education
- Select Preferred Shipping Carrier
- Confirm Payment
Yes? Juniata is involved
- >>>example 1: The CIE will send OPT to USCIS for me.
- >>>example 2: Juniata will mail my diploma to me.
How do you do it?
Access the secure website https://study.eshipglobal.com.
You will need your Juniata ID, email address, phone number, mailing address and a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover cards only.)
- Create an account.
- Select Juniata College as your school.
- Enter your mailing address.
- In the Reference/Comments field you must specify what document you are requesting to be mailed (For example, USCIS Mail, Reprinted I-20, transcript, diploma, etc).
- Review your address and payment information. Errors in the information submitted will delay the shipping of your I-20 or DS-2019.
- Place your order.
CIE Processing Time for Express Mail Orders
Requests for express mailing received before 8 am will be mailed out by the end of the business day. Requests for express mailing received after 8 am will be sent out the next business day.
Please note that requesting express mail will not expedite the processing time for the item requested; express service only applies to the delivery time.
If you have questions about how to use this service, please email email@example.com.
We can send your documents to you by regular mail. There is no tracking number for mail sent by regular mail. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the specific document and include the mailing address. Mailing times vary: If you are outside of the U.S., your packet may take up to 2 – 4 weeks to reach you. If you are in the U.S., it may take up to 5 business days to reach you.