Thank you for choosing to apply to Juniata! Before you begin your application, we encourage you to review the Application Information and Instructions listed below. It may answer a few questions you have about the process before you actually begin.
Application Information and Instructions
- When submitting your application, be sure to select Juniata College as one of the schools.
- Please only use one of the applications above to apply for admission.
- If you apply online, the application fee is waived.
- Don't forget to fill out the supplemental form online as well.
- You will be notified by the Admission Office once your admission application is completed and under review.
Apply By Mail
- Application Form (In addition to the application, please print and complete the Juniata College Supplement. See below)
Juniata’s required supplement is in addition to the Common Application or the Universal Application.
The address to use when applying by mail is:
1700 Moore Street
Huntingdon, PA 16652
If you have any questions throughout the application process, please feel free to contact your Personal Admission Counselor or Sara L. McConkey, our Application Specialist , at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-641-3431.