Requesting a Replacement Diploma

A replacement diploma may be requested by submitting a written request to the Registrar’s Office.  The fee for a replacement diploma is $35.00 if mailed in the U.S.  Make checks payable to Juniata College.

The request should include the following:

  • Your current name and address
  • Name while in attendance at Juniata
  • Full name as it is to appear on the diploma ( e.g. middle initial, middle name, maiden name)
  • Degree awarded
  • Date of graduation (month & year)
  • Juniata College ID# or last 4 digits of your social security number
  • Complete mailing address
  • Daytime telephone number or email address
  • Your signature

Mail the request to the following address:

Registrar’s Office
Juniata College
1700 Moore Street
Huntingdon, PA  16652

Processing time for the replacement diploma is normally 6-8 weeks and may vary depending on time of year of the request.  Please indicate if you also need a diploma case similar to the one your diploma was presented in at commencement (not needed if you plan to frame your diploma or still have your original case).   

Any questions or inquiries may be directed to Jodi Prough, Assistant Registrar, 814.641.3170 or

If you require official documentation of your academic record and/or degree earned, you may learn about requesting an official transcript here.