Ensure complete operations of the post office in the absence of the supervisors respectively.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Process all incoming, outgoing, and inter-campus mail following USPS regulations when applicable. Sort and process packages. Provide customer services.
- Fulfill daily deliveries, inventory and work orders. Input billing data. Provide customer services.
- Act as supervisor of student assistants.
- Other duties as assigned.
Operates within established regulations and procedures. Is supervised by the Post Office Supervisor.
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through completion of a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to interact and communicate in a positive and professional matter. Basic computer and mathematical skills. Ability to operate machinery and lift 40 pounds.