Plans are being made for a fun-filled, family-friendly event. Join us October 6-8 for Homecoming and Family Weekend 2017.
This year the Classes of 1997, 2002, 2007, and 2012 will celebrate their reunions. If you would like to work with your reunion committee, please contact the Alumni Office by e-mail or call 814-641-3440.
Check back on August 1 for online registration and a complete list of events.
It's not too early to make your overnight reservations. See the lodging list below for local hotels, motels, B&Bs and vacation homes including ones with special room blocks and rates.
- Aunt Susie’s Country Vacation Rentals* - 888-232-5253 - Directions
- Bear's Paw Lodge - 814-466-7539 - Directions
- Charming Log Home Vacation Rental - 814-599-0216 - Directions - Owned and operated by the family of Cantin Gillen '15
- The Chalets of Raystown (including the Chocolate Moose Chalet)* - 717-602-2675 - Directions
- Comfort Inn* - 814-643-1600 - Directions - You must call the hotel directly and ask for the “Juniata College Alumni Weekend” block to book a room and receive the discounted rate. If you try to book online, you may not receive the discount rate. Cut-off date is 9/14/17.
- Deer Hollow Bed & Breakfast - 814-684-2438 - Directions
- The Fairfield Farm Guest Cabin - 814-632-9445 - Directions
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - 814-643-3672 - Directions - You must call the hotel directly and ask for the “Juniata College Alumni” block to book a room and receive the discounted rate. If you try to book online, you may not receive the discount rate. Cut-off date is 9/10/17.
- Gage Mansion Bed and Breakfast - 814-506-8411 - Directions - Owned and operated by John '94 and Angie (Wolf) '96 Thompson.
- Heritage Cove Resort* - 814-635-2887 - Directions
- Homewaters* - 814-686-6214 - Directions
- Huntingdon Motor Inn* - 814-643-1133 - Directions - Owned and operated by Derek Grubb '88.
- The Inn at Edgewater Acres* - 814-669-4144 - Alexandria
- The Inn at Solvang* - 814-643-3035 - Directions
- The Iron Rail Bed & Breakfast - 814-447-3984 - Directions
- Lake Raystown Family Camping Resort* - 814-643-3377 - Directions
- Lake Raystown Resort & Lodge* - 814-658-3500 - Directions
- Laurel Ridge Bed & Breakfast - 814-632-6813 - Directions
- Millstone Manor* - 814-643-0108 - Directions
- The Ridge Retreat - 610-664-7097 - Directions
- Stone House Bed and Breakfast - 814-669-9201 - Directions
- Wildwood Chalet - 814-571-8799 - Directions
- Yoder's Bed and Breakfast - 814-643-3221 - Directions
- Days Inn & Suites in Pinecroft* - 814-944-4499 - Directions
- Courtyard by Marriott - 814-312-1800 - Directions
- Hampton Inn - 814-941-3500 - Directions
- Holiday Inn Express - 814-944-9661 - Directions
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - 814-238-3871 - Directions - A discounted rate is available by booking online using the special reservation link or calling the hotel and referencing the group code "JCHC." If you try to book online using another link, you may not receive the discount rate. Cut-off date is 9/5/17.
- Nittany Lion Inn - 814-865-8500 - Directions
- The Atherton Hotel - 814-231-2100 - Directions
- Residence Inn Marriott* - 814-235-6960 - Directions
- Courtyard by Marriott State College - 814-238-1881 - Directions
*Pet-friendly - Please contact the hotel directly for specific information.
- As a tourist destination, the Raystown Lake Region boasts many B&Bs, cottages, and vacation homes. Visit www.raystown.org or call the Huntingdon County Visitors’ Bureau at 1-888-RAYSTOWN.
- Vacation Rentals By Owner (VRBO) is an independent online vacation rental marketplace that advertises many local accomodations. Search on Raystown Lake to find the most options.