Campus Residence Halls
Two types of on-campus residence hall accommodations will be available during Alumni Weekend: traditional rooms and a limited number of air-conditioned rooms in Nathan Hall.
Please note that Nathan Hall is at the edge of campus and is approximately a 5-10 minute walk from the center of campus. The building and parking lot are handicap accessible; however, the path from the hall to the lot is on an incline. If you have mobility-related concerns or questions, please contact Chris Gibboney in the Alumni Relations Office at email@example.com or 814-641-3441.
You may purchase a packet of rental linens or bring your own. The rental linen package includes basic sheets, blanket, pillow, bath towel, and washcloth. If providing your own linens, twin extra-long or full sheets will fit the bed. Don’t forget to pack your pillow along with your bed linens and bath towels. All single, as well as double, rooms have only single twin beds. Please note that the air-conditioned rooms do not have individually-controlled thermostats, so you may want to bring an extra blanket. For the non-air-conditioned rooms, we recommend bringing a fan. Additionally, the buffet breakfast at Baker Refectory is not automatically included with on-campus housing. You may purchase breakfast tickets through online registration or at Registration.
Room keys may be picked up at Registration. Check-out time on Sunday is 10:30 a.m., and all room keys should be returned to the receptacles at Registration before leaving campus.
Air-Conditioned Room: Single - $40.00/night; Double - $70.00/night UNAVAILABLE*
Traditional Room: Single - $30.00/night; Double - $50.00/night
Linen Rental: $20 per package
*Air-conditioned double occupancy rooms are unavailable. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or add a comment to your registration to be put on the wait-list. You will be informed a week before arrival if a room is available. Please make alternate housing arrangements as a backup.
There are so many options when choosing where to rest your head at night. You can stay in a hotel or motel close to town, in a cozy vacation home nestled in the nearby countryside, or in a lodge or campsite overlooking the lake.
See the lodging list below for local hotels including ones with special room blocks and rates or operated by Juniata alumni.
- Aunt Susie’s Country Vacation Rentals* - 888-232-5253 - Directions
- Bear's Paw Lodge - 814-466-7539 - Directions
- Charming Log Home Vacation Rental - 814-599-0216 - Directions - Owned and operated by the family of Cantin Gillen '15
- The Chalets of Raystown (including the Chocolate Moose Chalet)* - 717-602-2675 - Directions
- Comfort Inn* - 814-643-1600 - Directions - You must call the hotel directly and ask for the “Juniata College Alumni Weekend” block to book a room and receive the discounted rate. If you try to book online, you may not receive the discount rate. Cut-off date is 5/17/17.
- Deer Hollow Bed & Breakfast - 814-684-2438 - Directions
- The Fairfield Farm Guest Cabin - 814-632-9445 - Directions
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - 814-643-3672 - Directions - You must call the hotel directly and ask for the “Juniata College Alumni” block to book a room and receive the discounted rate. If you try to book online, you may not receive the discount rate. Cut-off date is 5/17/17.
- Gage Mansion Bed and Breakfast - 814-506-8411 - Directions - Owned and operated by John '94 and Angie (Wolf) '96 Thompson.
- Heritage Cove Resort* - 814-635-2887 - Directions
- Homewaters* - 814-686-6214 - Directions
- Huntingdon Motor Inn* - 814-643-1133 - Directions - Owned and operated by Derek Grubb '88.
- The Inn at Edgewater Acres* - 814-669-4144 - Alexandria
- The Inn at Solvang* - 814-643-3035 - Directions
- The Iron Rail Bed & Breakfast - 814-447-3984 - Directions
- Lake Raystown Family Camping Resort* - 814-643-3377 - Directions
- Lake Raystown Resort & Lodge* - 814-658-3500 - Directions
- Laurel Ridge Bed & Breakfast - 814-632-6813 - Directions
- Millstone Manor* - 814-643-0108 - Directions
- The Ridge Retreat - 610-664-7097 - Directions
- Stone House Bed and Breakfast - 814-669-9201 - Directions
- Wildwood Chalet - 814-571-8799 - Directions
- Yoder's Bed and Breakfast - 814-643-3221 - Directions
- Days Inn & Suites in Pinecroft* - 814-944-4499 - Directions
- Courtyard by Marriott - 814-312-1800 - Directions
- Hampton Inn - 814-941-3500 - Directions
- Holiday Inn Express - 814-944-9661 - Directions
- Microtel Inn & Suites - 814-946-1400 - Directions - You must call the hotel directly and ask for the “Juniata College Alumni Weekend” block to book a room and receive the discounted rate. If you try to book online, you may not receive the discount rate. Cut-off date is 9/8/17.
- Nittany Lion Inn - 814-865-8500 - Directions
- The Atherton Hotel - 814-231-2100 - Directions
- Residence Inn Marriott* - 814-235-6960 - Directions
- Country Inn & Suites - 814-234-6000 - Directions - You must call the hotel directly and ask for the “Juniata College Alumni Weekend” block to book a room and receive the discounted rate. If you try to book online, you may not receive the discount rate. Cut-off date is 9/23/17.
- Courtyard by Marriott State College - 814-238-1881 - Directions
*Pet-friendly - Please contact the hotel directly for specific information.
- As a tourist destination, the Raystown Lake Region boasts many B&Bs, cottages, and vacation homes. Visit www.raystown.org or call the Huntingdon County Visitors’ Bureau at 1-888-RAYSTOWN.
Vacation Rentals By Owner (VRBO) is an independent online vacation rental marketplace that advertises many local accommodations. Search on Raystown Lake to find the most options.