Thank you for choosing to apply to Juniata! Before you begin your application, we encourage you to review the Application Information and Instructions listed below. It may answer a few questions you have about the process before you actually begin.
The Common Application is accepted by Juniata and can be accessed at the link below. There is no application fee.
- When submitting your application, be sure to select Juniata College as one of your schools.
- There is no application fee, and there is no supplemental essay.
- You will be notified by the Admission Office once your admission application is completed and under review.
Freshman Application Timeline
- The Regular Decision application deadline is February 15th - admission decisions are released starting November 1st
- The Early Decision (I) application deadline is November 15th - admission decisions are released by December 15th
- The Early Decision (II) application deadline is January 1st - admission decisions are released by February 15th
- Spring Semester Enrollment – Students interested in spring semester enrollment need to apply no later than December 1. Earlier is better. In most cases financial aid, housing and transcript evaluation are done prior to December 23.
- Fall Semester Enrollment – Students interested in the fall semester should apply by June 1. To receive preferential course registration for the fall, apply by May 13. Financial aid, housing and transcript evaluation are done on a rolling basis.
Application Information and Instructions
If you have any questions throughout the application process, please feel free to contact your Personal Admission Counselor or our Application Specialist, Angela Lightner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-641-3431.