New for 2017
- Registration will be on quad if the weather is nice (Rain location BAC/Dale Hall lobby)
- Keynote speaker 9-10 AM in Sill Boardroom—Dr. Jeffrey Osborn, Dean of Science, College of New Jersey
- Presentation sessions begin at 10:15 and 11:15 AM, 1 and 2 PM
- There will be one poster session in Ellis Ballroom, 3-4:30 PM, with a reception in Eagles Landing (cookies!)
- The Honors music recital will begin at 4 PM at the Stone Church of the Brethren
- There is no need to register for lunch on LAS day
Visit juniataLAS.info to submit an abstract, view the symposium schedule, and more
Every spring semester, Juniata students and faculty retreat from the classroom to take part in the Liberal Arts Symposium (LAS). LAS offers the entire campus an opportunity to present research that students and professors have worked on throughout the year.
Whether students are taking part in elegant demonstrations such as the Multicultural Storyfest, or presenting a technical paper on their findings, the event is a celebration of learning and discovery.
Not only do students get showcase their excellence in their own disciplines, but it also allows them to venture out and see what other departments have to offer, and what their fellow classmates have been working on during the year. The event is one of Juniata’s most cherished academic traditions.
- LAS 2015 Schedule (Excel) with Moderator Assignments
- 2015 LAS Schedule/Brochure
- LAS 2014 Playlist of All Interviews (YouTube)
- LAS 2014 Schedule
- 2014 LAS Schedule/Brochure
- 2013 LAS Schedule/Brochure
- 2012 LAS Brochure Program
- 2011 LAS Brochure Program
- 2010 LAS Brochure Program
- 2009 Master Program
- 2008 Master Program
- 2008 final abstracts